*First Name
*Last Name
*Email Address
Questions / Comments:
*Required Fields.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do you offer credit for ministry experience?

A. Yes, we will evaluate all of your ministry experience and apply as much credit as possible.

Q. How do I know if I need an evaluation?

A. If you have two or more years ministry experience and/or education beyond high school, you will benefit from an evaluation.

Q. Is it possible to attend college if I did not graduate from High School?

A. Yes, you may enter Kingsway University on a probationary status. If you maintain grades of "C" or better for one year, you will be moved to Standard Status.

Q. Can I take classes without working toward a degree?

A. Yes, you may take classes for your own enrichment at a much lower cost than those working toward a degree.

Q. How do I get started?

A. If you fill out an application and send it into our office with all other pertinent paperwork, we will give you direction very quickly.

Q. Do I need to send money with my application?

A. Yes; there is a $25. Application fee and if you need an evaluation there is an additional fee of $60.00.

Q. How long do I have to finish a course taken by Correspondence?

A. We expect courses to be finished within 120 days. But we understand that delays can happen and we will consider extensions on a case by case basis.

Q. Do you have accreditation?

A. Yes. We are members of the International Association of Bible Colleges and Seminaries.